The management of the amusement park has always been a headache for many bosses and store managers.
Here is the question:
How could you manage well of your staffs in daily operations?
Here we list 3 tips to help you.
Here we go.
1. New employees need training
As for the new staff, first, they lack relevant knowledge and not sensitive to the park operation.
They are esay to make things wrong.
So you need to train them and let new employees have a basic understanding of the park business.
2. Make poll opinion of staff
Here is the deal:
The most taboo in the opening of the park is the intrigue of the grassroots management, the gangs, the unfair and reasonable things.
So how to choose and affirm a good grassroots management, and strictly require them to do things fair and just, is an important part of the park to retain employees.
You could make poll opinion of staff to know how they think about your park management.
3. Establishing an old employee photo wall
Old employees are the wealth of the park.
Old employees are often free advertisements for the park.
You could display image of an old employee in a prominent position in the park.
In this way, the photos of the old employees are released, the stories of the old employees are recorded.
And the new employees can look at it and love to grow with your park each other.
Staff is the main resource of your park operation.
You need to improve their Sense of belonging to your park.
- The importance of children's play equipment fence set
- How to Prepare for Opening a Playground
- Problems to be noticed before riding the carnival rides.
- Advantage of SINORIDES Factory
- Sinorides Summary of 2017 GTI Amusement Fair
- The Significance of Zimbabwe $460 million deal with China on theme park
- Acceptance Method of Amusement Rides
- The Most Popular Kids Rides in 2018
- Amusement ride equipment need to pay attention to security issues
- How to profit from kiddie carousel for sale
- SINORIDES Amusement Rides Project in Myanmar
- Our customer ordered one 16 Seats Luxury carousel rides
- Carousels assembled successfully in Greece
- Amman clients visited SINORIDES on 21st Dec, 2012
- Sinorides new Disco Tagada was finished and transported to Sri Lanka
- Fun Valley In Myanmar
- How Iraq Client Doubled Ticket Sales with Sinorides Amusement Rides
- England clients visited us dated on 27th,Feb. 2014
- carousel ride installation in Indonesia
- Sinorides VIP Client from Myanmar